
Today is Ashlen Anne's 4th Birthday...I can't believe she is already 4 years old! She can't believe it either...she has been cracking me up all day long. This morning, she marched into my room at 6am and said 'Mommy, what do you say to me??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' Then, we had a birthday lunch with friends at A&W and she said 'Wow, now that I am four, I am tall enough to see the signs inside the store!'. I will post tonight's birthday celebration details later (I am also a little behind in getting our Ozark trip posted), but for now here are a few of my favorite shots from the day she was born:



This one is from the day she went home, but she would have been only 24 hours old in this picture, so close enough!!! Miss Ashlen was a sweetheart of a baby and as a little girl, she is such a cutie and full of character! We are truly blessed to have her in our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment